Automatic Set for burning Biomass dedicated to renewable fuels with moisture 25 - 40%.
Automatic Biomass Burning Set - SMOK with a ceramic head is a modern device consisting of an exchanger, a fuel burning head, a feeding system, a fuel tank or a spring feeder. The exchanger is a proven plate construction.The head has the form of a pre-furnace and is made of materials resistant to temperatures reaching more than 1000°C.
The 240 kW head is additionally equipped with ash removal system.
It has a multi-point air blower that causes its separation into primary and secondary air, and this primarily gives the possibility of burning
fuels with a moisture level of 25 to 40% and guarantees maintenance of combustion efficiency and emissions of pollution, at the level of 3
classes according to European Standard EN 303-5 .
Control of the combustion process is controlled by the latest PLUM control systems
All these elements form a very efficient device with SMOK with a high level of automation used for burning biomass with high moisture.
- multi-point air distribution system
- ash removing system in heat exchanger and ceramic burner
Made of materials resistant to high temperatures (approx. 1100 ° C), where the combustion of wet biomass occurs. Equipped with multi-point air blowing and ash removal system. Suitable for burning non-woody biomass with relative moisture of 25% to 40%.
It allows to adapt existing room for fuel storage. Adjusting the angle of the feeder and rotation of the head relative to the feeder in the horizontal plane, allow the device to be adapted to the boiler rooms of various sizes and different layout of the rooms. These possibilities make biomass set a practical device.
Available in sizes: 4m3, 6m3, 8m3, 10m3 and 27m3
Equipped with stirring and fuelling mechanisms. Dedicated to the SMOK line, but also cooperating with other heating devices.
These are modern devices designed to control the work of sophisticated constructions of biomass sets equipped with screw feeders.
Their functionality is individually selected according to the needs and technical conditions in which the devices are to be operated. Each of the control cabinets has the option of connecting the Internet Module, which also allows remote control of combustion processes and heat distribution
Control & Service Online
It is an advanced communication module, facilitates remote control of operation of the boiler, via PC computer, smartphone and tablet with Internet access. The user is given the possibility to control all the parameters:
- temperature adjustments
- pumps and mixers operation
- monitoring of current regulator operation states
Clear visualization of the boiler operation history, presented in a form of charts is another crucial benefit for a user.
- remote control over the boiler parameters via the Internet www.econet24.com and mobile application for iOS and Android system
- intuitive software controlling the ecoNET module
- registry of parameters crucial for regulator operation
Room Thermostat ecoSTER TOUCH
- Central management of heating installation
- Room thermostat
- Full scale of product customization
- Intuitive – clear and easy-to-use touchscreen panel.
- Unique design
- Individual temperature time schedules
- Alarms and fuel level information
- Software update with the usage of a microSD memory card
- Choice between different work modes
If you want to create your own biomass burning set, call us:
+48 85 6827520
Our specialists provide you with best technical and business offer